Benefits of a Virtual Paralegal
-Whether looking for a short-term fix or a long term solution, the scope of work, rate and length of service is custom fit to your law firm needs.
Flexibility conserves finances
- Offering on-call, daily, weekly, monthly, and set terms so you’re never overspending on professional paralegal services.
Virtual office is a click away
- As an independent contractor, working from a remote location allows for immediate delivery of services anytime, anywhere.
No overhead costs means less expenses and more revenue
- Our virtual office is equipped with the equipment to research, draft, and execute documents and special projects.
Bill clients at a competitive rate
- lower costs improve client satisfaction and repetition.
Free up your busy schedule
- By delegating tasks to a paralegal, you free up your time to direct cases, attract clients, focus on complex legal work, and increase your caseload.
A point of contact for clients, counsel, and other third parties
- Forward calls and correspondence to your legal liaison for screening, communication, and a detailed summary.
We track your deadlines
- Let us manage your Google and Outlook calendar appointments, hearings, and deadlines.
Assist with pro bono cases
- Give back to Sacramento, the state of California, and the legal community with our help.
Improve productivity and efficiency
- With experience in legal administration, research, and office management, your law firm seamlessly generates workflow.
To see a list of fees and services, click here.
*DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a licensed/practicing attorney and cannot provide legal services except those permitted under the direction of a licensed attorney. Do not solicit my services if you are in need of legal assistance such as representation in court, conducting depositions, and legal advice and opinions, or judgements. I cannot explain legal rights/responsibilities or help fill out any “do-it-yourself” legal kits. This is prohibited by ABA Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 5.5 (Unauthorized Practice of Law).
Victory Admin Plan
- Call Screening
- Online Research
- Calendar Maintenance, including Appointment and Travel Scheduling
- Draft, edit, and finalize non legal documents* such as memoranda, meeting minutes, agendas, reports, presentations, scripts, publications, papers, etc.
- Electronic File Maintenance and Organization
- Email Inbox Organization
- Prepare Invoices
- Manage Workflow and Delegate Tasks
- Inventory and Order Supplies
Victory Paralegal Plan
- Draft, edit, and review legal documents, such as agreements, petitions, legal publications, notices, complaints, orders, motions, legal briefs, etc.
- Form Filing to courts and agencies
- Prepare Representation Letters
- Conflict of Interest Checks
- Legal Research and Presentations
- CLE Compliance and Presentations
- Client Interviews
- Court Preparation, including Trial and Exhibit Binders
- Title Searches
Special Project Plan
Not sure what you need? Submit a request form here detailing your firm/project needs for a custom quote.
*Paralegal services are exclusive to attorneys, law firms, public legal departments, and other paralegals only - please see this disclaimer for further details.
*I am NOT a licensed/practicing attorney and cannot provide legal services except those permitted under the direction of a licensed attorney. Do not solicit my services if you are in need of legal assistance such as representation in court, conducting depositions, and legal advice and opinions, or judgements. I cannot explain legal rights/responsibilities or help fill out any “do-it-yourself” legal kits. This is prohibited by ABA Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 5.5 (Unauthorized Practice of Law).
The information on this website and VLA Blog is for information purposes only and no guarantees are made concerning the accuracy, reliability, and completeness of that information. The blogger behind this website accepts no responsibilities for errors or omissions on the site.
Remember that any advice, tips, or recommendations you receive from this website and VLA blog are not to be substituted for professional advice. While I take what I have learned from my education, experience, and professional development and use it to guide many of my blog posts, please remember that this is general paralegal and freelancer advice and are not specific to any circumstances.
Jes Dickson established Victory Legal Admin in March 2019 as its sole proprietor. She worked as a paralegal in law firms for the past five years and gained experience in estate planning, probate, real estate, federal Indian law, and bankruptcy. She earned her Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies from Technical College of the Low Country in 2014 and receives her Bachelor's Degree in Law and Society from Penn State University in May 2019. After working in South Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia, she is settling down in Sacramento, California and aims to help attorneys and law firms in the area.
In addition to her experience and education, Ms. Dickson anticipates adding certifications in the near future. Currently, she is studying to become a Notary Public and to become a Certified California Paralegal within the next few months.
To find out more about Jes Dickson's background and experience, please visit Victory Journal (add link to blog in "Victory Journal")
To request a resume or more information, contact us at:
Now serving Sacramento, California and the surrounding areas"
Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text